Flying to a pilot’s license

Flying to a pilot’s license

March 22, 2024

CGTV Broadcast | March 22, 2024

March 22, 2024

Martial arts maniac

Martial arts maniac

March 20, 2024

Tattoo training

Tattoo training

March 19, 2024

BPA Awards Recap

BPA Awards Recap

March 15, 2024

Twin Tales

Twin Tales

March 14, 2024

Emma Lemasters

Emma+Lemasters

Written By Jackson Williams

With the loss of four seniors from last years team, junior, Emma Lemasters, has found herself in a prominent role as a starter.  “I have been playing basketball since I was 6 years old,” said junior Emma Lemasters. She is a major part of this years team with her ability to play lock-down defense, take the ball to the basket, and shoot with range.

“This season has started off slow but our team has really come together this past week or so. We played really well offensively against Warren Central, even though we did not get the win,” said Lemasters.

Although the Girls team has gotten out to a slow start, they had a very strong win against Southport and another win in the first round of the Johnson County Tournament.  

Emma’s favorite memories involving basketball include the pre-game locker room dance offs which she always wins. However, dancing is not her only talent.  

The Girls Basketball team has a lot of talent and great leadership on the floor this year, with one of those leaders being Emma. “Our goal is to keep improving everyday to get as far as we can this season, and I think we will be successful if we continue to play together and and play for each other,” said Lemasters.

Emma and the Center Grove Girls Basketball team will be playing the county tournament this Friday in the Vandy Gym here at Center Grove.