Flying to a pilot’s license

Flying to a pilot’s license

March 22, 2024

CGTV Broadcast | March 22, 2024

March 22, 2024

Martial arts maniac

Martial arts maniac

March 20, 2024

Tattoo training

Tattoo training

March 19, 2024

BPA Awards Recap

BPA Awards Recap

March 15, 2024

Twin Tales

Twin Tales

March 14, 2024

Leonardo Dicaprio Wins Another Golden Globe

Actor Leonardo Dicaprio shined among the star-studded crowd last night as he was presented with a Golden Globe for his latest performance in “The Revenant”.  While an impressive achievement, it’s a bit “been there, done that” for Dicaprio (third Golden Globe win).  But, the Academy Award, which Dicaprio has been nominated for a total of five times, has dodged him harder than an ex after a bad breakup.

Ever since his first nomination for ‘Best Supporting Actor’ in What’s Eating Gilbert Grape” (1994), the spotlight of the Oscar’s has continually evaded Dicaprio.  Reaching elite levels of stardom through films such as “The Titanic” (1997), “Blood Diamond” (2006) and  “The Great Gatsby” (2013), Dicaprio has become a household name.

Perhaps he is simply a talented, dedicated actor.  A talented, dedicated actor who slept in animal carcasses, ate raw bison and swam in freezing rivers in his latest film, “The Revenant”(Business Insider).  This type of behavior is not an isolated event.  During “Django Unchained” Dicaprio accidentally cut his hand on glass.  Instead of requesting medical attention, he continued the scene, smearing the blood on his co-stars face.  Rumors circulated during the filming of “Blood Diamond” about his time spent with locals in Sierra Leone.  Apparently many of them were smugglers and soldiers, not the safest crowd in the war-torn county.  Has the pursuit of Oscar fame driven Dicaprio mad?

With the names of the Academy Award nominations releasing this week, Dicaprio’s dreams are once again on the horizon.  Please, Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences members, the general public implores you; give this man an Oscar before he kills himself.