Flying to a pilot’s license

Flying to a pilot’s license

March 22, 2024

CGTV Broadcast | March 22, 2024

March 22, 2024

Martial arts maniac

Martial arts maniac

March 20, 2024

Tattoo training

Tattoo training

March 19, 2024

BPA Awards Recap

BPA Awards Recap

March 15, 2024

Twin Tales

Twin Tales

March 14, 2024

Power-trio to Take on Super Bowl Halftime Show

By Parker Ferguson

Super Bowl 50, today, will feature the Denver Broncos and Carolina Panthers with an estimated 125 million people tuning in to watch. The attention seems to be swirling around the headliners of the event, like the potential of this being Peyton Manning’s last game or the Carolina Panther’s first ever franchise Super Bowl victory.
However, there is something more to this American sport finale that brings in hundreds of millions of people. The average NFL Sunday game usually brings in about 17 million viewers worldwide. Why is it that the Super Bowl brings in seven times the normal viewership?
Sure, it’s the finale of the season with the two best teams squaring off, but the real reason for its incredible viewership isn’t even a part of the game.
The key to the Super Bowl happens between the 2nd and 3rd quarters. It’s the Halftime Show.
This year’s halftime show is another star-studded event, featuring ColdPlay, Beyoncé, and Bruno Mars. This halftime trio has sold over 130 millions albums world-wide collectively and are all multi-grammy awarded artists. This will be ColdPlay’s first time before a crowd at the Super Bowl, while Beyoncé and Bruno Mars have performed at the game as recently as 2013 and 2014.
There will likely be timeless hits like Viva La Vada, Halo, Single Ladies and The Lazy Song performed for the packed stadium in the Bay. But something we have never seen before and a noise we’ve never heard will keep us glued to our screens this Super Bowl halftime. One of the most iconic alternative rock groups thus far into the 21st Century teaming up with the queen of Hip-Hop and R&B, Beyoncé, and the newest sensation in Pop, Bruno Mars, will certainly be must-see TV.
So during this Super Bowl Sunday, while there is a game between two teams, watch for the real entertainment coming the 15 minutes between the first and second half. Sparks will be flying, crowds will be cheering and three bright stars will be performing… all at once.